Aimi Lee.

Annyeong!


{Aimi 13 Penang}
Hey gaisss. Nice to meet you!
I hope you like my blog :)
xoxo

Owner Post Diys Reviews
Random Smoothie
Dash Follow

Hey Lovelyz

New diys and reviews everyday! I will update about my skincare routine! Stay tune lovelyz xoxo


Best viewed in Google Chrome
Skincare: Morning Routine [Wake up with me!]

Assalamualaikum, Hi and Annyeong! Hey guys! Do you want to know what I do every morning? No? Yes? Hoooray :3 Okay, first of all, I want to tell you guys that I have really sensitive skin! I hate it :( I wish I had a normal skin. Huhu. Hmm, that's sokay. So, yeahh. I hope you enjoy this post.

First. The first thing I'll do is to check my phone. I open Wechat, Facebook and Whatssap to see what I miss last night.


Second. I go to the kitchen, pour a glass of water and drink it.
What are the benefits of drinking water in the morning?



  • Makes your skin glow.
  • Renew cells.
  • Balance the lymph system.
  • Lose weight.
  • Purify the colon.
  • Cures illness and diseases.

Third. Take a bath, of course.



Fourth. After I brush my teeth and all, I quickly grab my cleanser, A'laisyah and Cetaphil. If you have sensitive skin like me, well, Cetaphil is the right cleanser for you! Try it!




Fifth. After I wash my face, I pat my face with a dry towel. DO NOT RUB YOUR FACE. It will spread bacteria. And then I use my face roller to make my face look slimmer. I use it for 10-15 minutes. I do this while watching tv. Hihi.



Sixth. After that, I'll put this on my hair.




Seventh. I go to my refrigerator and...... BAMMM! My face mask! Wuhuu. From My Beauty Diary. It's EARL GREY TEA AND MACARON SHEET MASK. It's my favorite mask. I wear it twice a week for 1 hour. IS IT BAD TO USE A FACE MASK EVERYDAY OR EVEN TWICE A DAY? Yes. Because you're not giving a chance for your skin to rejuvenate
and follow through the cell cycle every 27 days or so. 


Eight. I roll my face with my face roller again for 10 minutes.

Ninth. BAMM. I wear these for my sensitive skin. 


 

I use this cream to reduce my eczema on my face. The ointment on the second picture also can reduce redness and eczema. And the Eucerin Lip Aktiv is for the lips of course. I wear this every morning and every night. The last picture is Oraganic Aid Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream.

Tenth. Since I don't like to eat in the morning, I'll just eat Coco Crunch with milk.

Eleventh. Watch tv :p