Aimi Lee.

Annyeong!


{Aimi 13 Penang}
Hey gaisss. Nice to meet you!
I hope you like my blog :)
xoxo

Owner Post Diys Reviews
Random Smoothie
Dash Follow

Hey Lovelyz

New diys and reviews everyday! I will update about my skincare routine! Stay tune lovelyz xoxo


Best viewed in Google Chrome
Diy: Cucumber and Oatmeal Mask

Assalamualaikum, Hi and Annyeong! Does your face look red? Well, I have the right mask for you to try! I hope you like it.

You'll need;

  • Cucumber
  • Oatmeal




Cucumbers are good for reducing redness and puffiness in the eyes, so it stands to reason that they would also reduce the redness on the rest of your facial skin.

Put a cup of oatmeal and chopped-up cucumber into a blender and blend until pureed. Apply the mixture to your face (there will be a lot, so save the rest or make this mask with some friends) and leave it on for 20 minutes.

Bye
Credit: BuzzFeed Life