Aimi Lee.

Annyeong!


{Aimi 13 Penang}
Hey gaisss. Nice to meet you!
I hope you like my blog :)
xoxo

Owner Post Diys Reviews
Random Smoothie
Dash Follow

Hey Lovelyz

New diys and reviews everyday! I will update about my skincare routine! Stay tune lovelyz xoxo


Best viewed in Google Chrome
Diy: Egg, Olive Oil and Oatmeal Mask

Assalamualaikum, Hi and Annyeong! Do you have dry skin? I have dry skin too. Especially around my eye area. And I hate it. It's sooo itchy. Btw, I found this mask yesterday. And I want to share it with you today!

You'll need;
  • Egg White
  • Oatmeal
  • Olive Oil


Beat one egg white until it turns foamy. Add one tablespoon of cooked oatmeal and a teaspoon of olive oil. Apply it on your face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then rinse your face with warm water.

Warning!
Test this mask on your hand. Leave it for 5 minutes. And then rinse with warm water. If your hand is not red or itchy, it means you are safe to use this mask!

Bye