Aimi Lee.

Annyeong!


{Aimi 13 Penang}
Hey gaisss. Nice to meet you!
I hope you like my blog :)
xoxo

Owner Post Diys Reviews
Random Smoothie
Dash Follow

Hey Lovelyz

New diys and reviews everyday! I will update about my skincare routine! Stay tune lovelyz xoxo


Best viewed in Google Chrome
Review: Egg White Peel Off Mask


Packaging;
The packaging is simple, right? And I also love the font 

Price;

I bought it at Aeon Big Seberang Jaya. The price is RM15 only.

Texture;

The texture of the mask is quite thick.

Scent;

It doesn't smell like eggs. *duhh* I don't know how to describe the smell, but, it's nice.




P/s: This is my lil bro's hand

Benefits;
- It removes dead skin cells
- Helps eliminate blackhead and whitehead
- Minimizes pores
- Reduce oily skin problems
- Also helps brighten skin
- Suitable for male and female

How to use;
1. Wash your face with soap or cleanser. Then let it dry.
2. Put it on your entire face except for your eyes and mouth.
3. Wait for 15-20 minutes.
4. Pull the mask slowly from the bottom to the top.
5. Wear it 2-3 times a week for optimum results.

Tips;
Put the mask in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to make you feel cool and fresh!

My opinion;
I like the mask, the scent and all, but it doesn't have any effect. I wear it every night and my skin is just the same. I think I wanna stop wearing it now. I don't recommend you to wear it. It's just a waste of money

My ratings;
Effectiveness; 
/5
Packaging; 
/5
Price; 
/5

Bye