Aimi Lee.

Annyeong!


{Aimi 13 Penang}
Hey gaisss. Nice to meet you!
I hope you like my blog :)
xoxo

Owner Post Diys Reviews
Random Smoothie
Dash Follow

Hey Lovelyz

New diys and reviews everyday! I will update about my skincare routine! Stay tune lovelyz xoxo


Best viewed in Google Chrome
Diy: Egg White and Lemon Mask

Assalamualaikum, Hi and Annyeong! This mask is for oily skin. Do you have oily skin? Well, I have the right mask for you!


You'll need;


Egg White
Lemon


Egg white tightens and cleanses skin, while the acid in lemon cuts through facial oil and leaves your skin feeling clean and chemically exfoliated.

Combine the egg white and a few drops of lemon juice. Mix them well. Apply to face and leave it on until it hardens. Wash it off with warm water.
Warning! 
Test this mask on your hand. Leave it for 5 minutes. And then rinse with warm water. If your hand is not red or itchy, it means you are safe to use this mask!
 

Bye
Credit: BuzzFeed Life