Aimi Lee.

Annyeong!


{Aimi 13 Penang}
Hey gaisss. Nice to meet you!
I hope you like my blog :)
xoxo

Owner Post Diys Reviews
Random Smoothie
Dash Follow

Hey Lovelyz

New diys and reviews everyday! I will update about my skincare routine! Stay tune lovelyz xoxo


Best viewed in Google Chrome
Diy: Oatmeal, Lemon, and Baking Soda Mask

Assalamualaikum, Hi and Annyeong! Yeah, I know. You have acne. That's why you opened this page >,< Haha. I want to share this mask with you guys. I hope this mask will help you!

You'll need;
  • Oatmeal
  • Lemon
  • Baking Soda


Oatmeal is packed with amino acids that restore skin, baking soda is a wonderfully gentle exfoliant, and lemon juice cleanses and dries current breakouts, making this a very effective mask for acne-prone skin.

The first thing you gonna do is grinding one tablespoon of oatmeal into a powder. Then add one half spoon of baking soda and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Add warm water if needed to the mask. Apply to face and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Then wash your face with warm water or cold water.

Warning! 
Test this mask on your hand. Leave it for 5 minutes. And then rinse with warm water. If your hand is not red or itchy, it means you are safe to use this mask!
 

Bye Credit: BuzzFeed Life