Aimi Lee.

Annyeong!


{Aimi 13 Penang}
Hey gaisss. Nice to meet you!
I hope you like my blog :)
xoxo

Owner Post Diys Reviews
Random Smoothie
Dash Follow

Hey Lovelyz

New diys and reviews everyday! I will update about my skincare routine! Stay tune lovelyz xoxo


Best viewed in Google Chrome
Review: Rolanjona Silk Mask Whitening & Firming


Packaging;
The packaging is..... boring, isn't it? Haha.

Price;
I bought this mask at Diy in Aeon Alma.
The price is RM3.50. It's quite expensive for me

Texture;
The texture of the liquid is too watery. It likes to drip! Ergh. And the texture of the sheet is THIN. My lil brother hates it xD

My lil brother's opinion;
My lil brother wore it. And he said "It doesn't have any effect. My face feels the same. But it's cold though." And yeahhh. My favorite face mask so far is MY BEAUTY DIARY EARL GREY TEA AND MACARON SHEET MASK. I luvvv it. Try it guyss :D

My lil brother's ratings;
Effectiveness; /5
Packaging; /5
Price; /5


"Sorry for not showing the face mask. The goo/liquid/serum -_- is toooooooo watery! Sorry guys."