Aimi Lee.

Annyeong!


{Aimi 13 Penang}
Hey gaisss. Nice to meet you!
I hope you like my blog :)
xoxo

Owner Post Diys Reviews
Random Smoothie
Dash Follow

Hey Lovelyz

New diys and reviews everyday! I will update about my skincare routine! Stay tune lovelyz xoxo


Best viewed in Google Chrome
Diy: Avocado, Egg White, and Lemon Mask

Assalamualaikum, Hi and Annyeong! This mask is for who have oily skin. Try it and good luck. I hope it works. Credit BuzzFeed.

Since lemon is a natural astringent, this mask is good for cutting through oil and leaving your face feeling fresh, clean, and moisturized.


You'll need;

  • Avocado
  • Egg White
  • Lemon



Credit: pemberleyjones
Beat the egg white until it looks foamy, then add half of a mashed avocado and one teaspoon of lemon juice.

Apply it on your face for 10-15 minutes and the rinse off with warm water. Enjoy you soft, oil-free skin.

Bye