Aimi Lee.

Annyeong!


{Aimi 13 Penang}
Hey gaisss. Nice to meet you!
I hope you like my blog :)
xoxo

Owner Post Diys Reviews
Random Smoothie
Dash Follow

Hey Lovelyz

New diys and reviews everyday! I will update about my skincare routine! Stay tune lovelyz xoxo


Best viewed in Google Chrome
Review: Sophie Monk Whitening Mask


  


Packaging;

The packaging and color caught my attention. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the packaging! It's sooo cute!


Price;

I bought this mask in Watson for RM17.91.
1 box = 5 masks


                                          

Texture;

The texture of the liquid is watery.
It likes to drip to my neck. 

                                          

Description;
Promote a youthful complexion by using Sophie Monk organics masks to hydrate, purify and exfoliate your skin without resorting to harsh chemicals or synthetics.
  • Brightening
  • Moisturizing

Suitable for all skin types.
24 ml.


My opinion;
The mask in the picture is actually my last mask. Huhu. And.. I'm wearing it right now Btw, I see a difference about my skin. My skin is a lot better now. It helps to brighten my skin. Just a bit.  And also it's not dry anymore. I think the price is affordable. Repurchase? YES. OMG. YES. 

My ratings;

Effectiveness; /5
Packaging; /5
Price; /5

Bye