Aimi Lee.

Annyeong!


{Aimi 13 Penang}
Hey gaisss. Nice to meet you!
I hope you like my blog :)
xoxo

Owner Post Diys Reviews
Random Smoothie
Dash Follow

Hey Lovelyz

New diys and reviews everyday! I will update about my skincare routine! Stay tune lovelyz xoxo


Best viewed in Google Chrome
Diy: Cleansing Cream + Sugar Scrub

Assalamualaikum, Hi and Annyeong! Hey lovelyz. This is another super easy diy face scrub. I hope you will try the scrub and goodluck xoxo

You'll need;

  • Cleansing Cream
  • Sugar


Credit Mr Google.

Wash your hands first before washing your face. You don't want germs on your face, do you? Put your cleansing cream on your palm of your hand. Then pour 1 tablespoon of sugar over the cleansing cream. Use both of your hands to mix the cleansing cream and sugar together. Then scrub your face gently. Rinse off with cold water. Pat dry with soft towel.

Bye!